Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through

26 Aug 2011 10:25 - 26 Aug 2011 18:57 #311 by Martin Ent Inc
Place your bets my Friends on a sure thing. Just guess the timing of the next "last" post and you are guranteed to win big. My sources tell me it will be soon very soon, pictures later I am real busy. And I am saying today he can't resist.
So place your bets

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2011 10:27 #312 by Sunshine Girl

Martin Ent Inc wrote: It's like a broken record or a cd that just won't get past the scratch.

Off topic..........

Franz told me you do gates and solar powered gates!?! We need to talk stat! LOL Seriously, we do!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 Aug 2011 10:31 #313 by Martin Ent Inc
Yes we do. Over 50 units in the last 20 years in 5 states.

26 Aug 2011 10:40 #314 by Sunshine Girl

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Yes we do. Over 50 units in the last 20 years in 5 states.

We have a couple of gates in mind that we'd like to do and we want to start getting some bids and estimates on them. Would you like to come over and give us one?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 Aug 2011 10:44 #315 by Martin Ent Inc

26 Aug 2011 18:58 #316 by Martin Ent Inc
WINNER I told ya the 12 year old would be back TODAY.

26 Aug 2011 19:13 #317 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Yes we do. Over 50 units in the last 20 years in 5 states.

We have a couple of gates in mind that we'd like to do and we want to start getting some bids and estimates on them. Would you like to come over and give us one?

I can do the job, and my bid is 0 dollars SG

No, i'll pay you $5

26 Aug 2011 19:42 #318 by Martin Ent Inc
Maybe should go with VL as the hardware is around 3K so if he's gonna fit the bill I say let him.

26 Aug 2011 19:57 #319 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

I can do the job, and my bid is 0 dollars SG

No, i'll pay you $5

:Thanks: lol

26 Aug 2011 19:58 #320 by Sunshine Girl

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Maybe should go with VL as the hardware is around 3K so if he's gonna fit the bill I say let him.

lol We're still on for Wed. right? How's noon for you? I'm sooooooooooo excited!

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds