Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through

26 Aug 2011 20:01 #321 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Maybe should go with VL as the hardware is around 3K so if he's gonna fit the bill I say let him.

lol We're still on for Wed. right? How's noon for you? I'm sooooooooooo excited!

You need help Martin? My schedule is wide open next week

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2011 22:29 #322 by Rockdoc

jf1acai wrote:

VL wrote: My last post ever

Anyone been keeping count? How many 'last posts' is that now? :wink:

If only the threats were meaningful. One can only wish...

27 Aug 2011 06:39 #323 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

jf1acai wrote:

VL wrote: My last post ever

Anyone been keeping count? How many 'last posts' is that now? :wink:

If only the threats were meaningful. One can only wish...

I guarentee you one thing..They are meaningful when I post them..I have a hard time staying mad for more than a few moments..I gotta work on that, I need to sustain the anger a little longer

28 Aug 2011 10:21 #324 by Local_Historian
So, VL's offering work and the materials to do it for free, eh? Well then, I guess I should post my list:

Deeper well
Hand pump for well
Fence around an acre
Replace the deck
5-6 cords of firewood

That's about $30K right there - how generous you gonna be, VL?

28 Aug 2011 13:40 #325 by UNDER MODERATION

Local_Historian wrote: So, VL's offering work and the materials to do it for free, eh? Well then, I guess I should post my list:

Deeper well
Hand pump for well
Fence around an acre
Replace the deck
5-6 cords of firewood

For you? I'd do that for $43,234.50

28 Aug 2011 17:07 #326 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote:

Local_Historian wrote: So, VL's offering work and the materials to do it for free, eh? Well then, I guess I should post my list:

Deeper well
Hand pump for well
Fence around an acre
Replace the deck
5-6 cords of firewood

Hey VL, that's more than two years work at the airline....throwing bags into planes. I guess the good news is that there is no odd jobs union.

28 Aug 2011 17:20 - 28 Aug 2011 17:22 #327 by UNDER MODERATION

residenttroll wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Deeper well
Hand pump for well
Fence around an acre
Replace the deck
5-6 cords of firewood

Hey VL, that's more than two years work at the airline....throwing bags into planes. I guess the good news is that there is no odd jobs union.

Union Baggage handlers make about 52k/year...working overtime some make well over 100k...The contract gives them doubletime $52/hour for anything worked over 40 hours a week..and due to the needs of the industry, they call alot of overtime.

They also get a pension, free medical, 6 weeks of vacation and free flights..So

GO UNION

28 Aug 2011 17:22 #328 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Deeper well
Hand pump for well
Fence around an acre
Replace the deck
5-6 cords of firewood

Baggage handlers make about 50k/year...working overtime some make well over 100k...The contract gives them doubletime $52/hour for anything worked over 40 hours a week..So

GO UNION

Wow, $50 K per year to throw a bag in a plane? Now we know why the airlines go bankrupt every 10 years. Too bad the illegals can't get those jobs -definitely the same skill set as landscaping and construction work.

28 Aug 2011 17:25 #329 by UNDER MODERATION

residenttroll wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Deeper well
Hand pump for well
Fence around an acre
Replace the deck
5-6 cords of firewood

Baggage handlers make about 50k/year...working overtime some make well over 100k...The contract gives them doubletime $52/hour for anything worked over 40 hours a week..So

GO UNION

Wow, $50 K per year to throw a bag in a plane? Now we know why the airlines go bankrupt every 10 years. Too bad the illegals can't get those jobs -definitely the same skill set as landscaping and construction work.

Yeah..I know. Monkeys could do it- Thank god for unions..What does your benifit package look like lol

28 Aug 2011 17:30 #330 by LOL
Can't we just throw them a couple bananas? Its like $25 bucks/bag. SOBs

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds