Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through

28 Aug 2011 17:38 #331 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through

Joe wrote: Can't we just throw them a couple bananas? Its like $25 bucks/bag. SOBs

Ah-No they can't...Union workers are protected..The company would have to go through a painful and expensive multi year proccess to get rid of them and during that time the workers would cost them literally billions in slow downs, sick outs and various other job actions. It's much cheaper to just pay them a living wage and pretend like they doing it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Aug 2011 17:50 #332 by Rockdoc

Joe wrote: Can't we just throw them a couple bananas? Its like $25 bucks/bag. SOBs

If it only would be that easy. Union workers and their supporters keep bitching about jobs going overseas. This is just one of many examples where Union wages are way out of line with the work being done. Kind of like the union workers that got paid 25 bucks an hour for putting postage stamps on packages. But, it's gong to be ok. It will not be long now before we have a major adjustment along the lines of the Great Depression. Jobs when available will be hotly contested for a pittance. We'll see then how long the union workers will hold out and starve before working for supply and demand type wages.

Has anyone been looking into rodent-proof containers for long term storage, or for that matter even for chicken feed. Anyone contemplating getting chickens needs to know that you can not leave the feed unsecured. Even spilling feed outside the chicken run will attract rats. Once you have them getting rid of em is a chore.

28 Aug 2011 17:58 #333 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

If it only would be that easy. Union workers and their supporters keep bitching about jobs going overseas. This is just one of many examples where Union wages are way out of line with the work being done.

Until they figure out how to unload a plane that lands in Denver, in China..I think the boys jobs are safe..ok Einstien?

28 Aug 2011 18:03 #334 by jf1acai
Errr, RD, was the 'change of subject' from union employees to rodents Freudian, or deliberate? :wink:

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

28 Aug 2011 18:08 - 28 Aug 2011 21:03 #335 by UNDER MODERATION

jf1acai wrote: Errr, RD, was the 'change of subject' from union employees to rodents Freudian, or deliberate? :wink:

He's a bitter old hater

28 Aug 2011 20:08 #336 by akilina

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Even spilling feed outside the chicken run will attract rats. Once you have them getting rid of em is a chore.

Really, really good protein, don't you think?

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

28 Aug 2011 20:39 #337 by Rockdoc

jf1acai wrote: Errr, RD, was the 'change of subject' from union employees to rodents Freudian, or deliberate? :wink:

Hummm, now that you bring it to my attention... it was obviously Freudian as I did not even have my mind go in that direction. How appropriate.

28 Aug 2011 20:40 #338 by Rockdoc

akilina wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Even spilling feed outside the chicken run will attract rats. Once you have them getting rid of em is a chore.

Really, really good protein, don't you think?

No doubt and good point. I'm not totally into rats yet.. I'll look for alternatives for as long as I can. LOL

28 Aug 2011 20:58 - 28 Aug 2011 21:48 #339 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: How appropriate.

People that work for a living are rodents? How about teachers, are they rodents Rock? Union nurses, rodents too? how about union plumbers, electrictians, drywallers, tilers..etc..etc..etc..All rodents?

I'm interested Rock. What makes you so much better?

I sure hope I don't end up like you when I get old..

28 Aug 2011 21:08 #340 by Residenttroll returns
Imagine going though life doing a monkey's job but still getting paid peanuts because your labor union protected your cage.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds